Monday, August 29, 2016

MAD Brainstorming - September

Senior year is going to be pretty busy, and I want to do something meaningful during my last year for my mad project. I canceled out the other three ideas I originally had because they weren't as do-able or it didn't fit my schedule. I talked with the service learning office and they said that volunteering at orphanages are hard to work with in Hong Kong. For the library-related and music-related services, I can't do those because I'm busy 3-4 days afterschool, so timing is an issue.

That left me with one. I've been on the committee since last year, so I really enjoyed it. As I have a domestic helper myself, the issue of domestic helpers really speaks to me. So, I've decided to do the domestic helper open day as my mad project. I might switch mad groups because three other people in another mad group are doing the same one. If I can still switch, I'll switch over, but if not, I can still plan/work with them during other times.

No comments:

Post a Comment