Monday, January 19, 2015

MAD Update (January 19, 2015)

Today, Victoria and I had our first real MAD service. We helped Mrs. Wilson do two main things - enter grades into the grade book and find pictures or cartoons about the future math units they will be doing. I would read the grades out loud, and Victoria will type it into the computer. It was more difficult if the names were not in order. When that happened, we had to search for the name. We found cartoons about absolute values, inequalities, and systems of equations. I found some quite interesting cartoons.

I could tell that Mrs. Wilson was glad that we helped her. She said that she had a lot of grading to do, and that we helped remove hours of work for her. Overall, it was a great first service. I look forward to the next one. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment